WHO WE ARE
J. Fish Fitness for Seniors is a Fitness Management Company specializing in Falls Prevention and Group Exercise Programs for Independent and Assisted Living Communities and Memory Care Facilities. We bring certified instructors to your community to serve your residents and to provide help with your fitness programs. All of our Trainers are Certified Falls Prevention Specialists.
We are active members of Mass-ALA, FL-ALA, Mass Falls Prevention Coalition, Mass Senior Care Association, and the National Strength and Conditioning Association, (NSCA).
OUR CLASSES BENEFIT YOUR RESIDENTS:
● Increased upper and lower body strength, power and range of motion.
● Improved balance
● Increased resident socialization.
● Happier and Improved moods
● Improved ability to perform activities of daily living.
● Greater feeling of independence and dignity.
OUR CLASSES BENEFIT YOUR FACILITY:
● Falls Prevention - We provide documentation that your community participates in SAIL, our Evidence Based Falls Prevention Program.
This program assists in containing liability related to falls as residents improve their strength and balance.
● Minimize Empty Beds - Fewer falls translate to longer residential stays.
● Lower Staffing Requirements -Your J Fish Senior Fitness Programs are outsourced, which means less work for your staff.
Studies show that by helping seniors regain strength and stamina they are able to reduce medications. This means less staff time spent distributing and monitoring drugs. Improved resident ambulation lowers the need for staff assistance, especially at hectic meal times.
WE WILL BE HAPPY TO PROVIDE:
● Mailbox stuffers and flyers to promote your Fitness Class to your community.
● Group Exercise equipment.
● Class Attendance Sheets
WE WILL HELP PROMOTE YOUR COMMUNITY BY PROVIDING:
● Signature naming for your fitness class
● Participation in Shared Advertising
● Lobby display materials.
● Free promotion of your community at our many Senior Center classes and events
● Participation in your open house. We will explain and demonstrate your fitness programs to prospective residents and their families.